The hottest season of the year is officially over :-(. It was a great season for us for many reasons. We spent the summer filming our first travel documentary – all about Philadelphia. That alone was a BIG deal! And in doing so, we created some unforgettable moments. As “local tourists” with a thirst to discover hidden gems, we experienced sooo many new things. Philadelphia is a city with much more than cheesesteaks to eat and “Rocky” steps to climb. We can’t list them all but we are excited to share some of our favorite events and activities with you. And go…
1. Learning to row on Boathouse Row.
2. Reveling in the original Supremes costumes at the ” Come See About Me: Mary Wilson Supremes Collection” exhibit at the African American Museum.
3. Playing dress-up with corsets from Delicious Boutique.
5. Eating the night away at the South Street Night Market.
6. Trying a Beer Float for the first time at Sassafras in Old City.
7. One of us impulsively getting a tattoo….
8. Attending our first drag show, which featured Serena Starr AKA Cory Wade of this cycle’s America’s Next Top Model.
9. Attending our first Naked Bike Ride.
10. Not so touristy but very memorable – witnessing fans, entertainers and entertainment professionals come together to celebrate the life of radio legend, E. Steven Collins.
Photo credit: Randall E. Scott
I would say that was our summer in a nutshell but there’s just so much more! Can’t wait for you to see the final product 😉