The song is all about her battle as a superstar/human being with the media and naysayers. Yes. It also fits into the highs and lows of an adventurer. I’ll show you how.
- The grooviness of the track gets you amped for the airport runway.
- The title says it all. You gotta let loose! Whether your let loose is freefalling in New Zealand, roaming free on a nude beach or breaking the diet. Surrender, already! Go into your trip with a “do what u want” attitude.
- In spite of your efforts or how good you feel, there’s always a chance of turbulence that makes you wanna scream. Be it with a buddy, TSA drama or unfriendly restaurant servers. It happens. You just have to remember that none of it runs the life of your getaway. Keep your eye on the prize – good times.
- Then there are those exhausting moments when you just need to mellow out after endless going, going, going. Ya know, “escape all of the crazy shhhhh”. Let R. Kelly (insert your own substitute here) be your “pusha man” of whatever you need to unwind…
- And in the bridge, you realize ‘wait, a traveler’s life is crazy but please don’t break my heart’ The good far outweighs the bad. So don’t stop the party!
It all makes sense! If you haven’t heard, listen below.
[embedplusvideo height=”650″ width=”825″ editlink=”http://bit.ly/1gDRDF5″ standard=”http://www.youtube.com/v/A3jzMyYgPQs?fs=1″ vars=”ytid=A3jzMyYgPQs&width=825&height=650&start=&stop=&rs=w&hd=0&autoplay=0&react=1&chapters=¬es=” id=”ep5056″ /]